Berita Hari Ini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berita Hari Ini

📈Perwakilan pemerintah Libya mengatakan produksi minyak di negara nya mencapai 1,2 juta barrel per hari, yang berdampak negatif pada biaya minyak dunia;

📊 IMP manufaktur ISM AS turun ke level terendah sejak 2020 di bulan Juli, sebesar 52,8 terhadap 53 di bulan Juni;

🏛Layanan investor Moody memperkirakan The Fed akan menaikkan suku bunga menjadi 3,75% pada akhir tahun dan di atas 4% pada Maret 2023;

🛢Pertemuan antara Presiden Biden dan raja Saudi, reporter Fox News mentweet pada hari Selasa bahwa Saudi akan mendorong peningkatan produksi minyak OPEC+ pada pertemuan hari Rabu;

http://id.amarkets.site/

sebagai trader kita memang perlu menerima informasi berita fundamental seputar ekonomi, politik dan sebagainya ini penting karena akan mempengaruhi trand instrumen trading yang kita gunakan

Comment

post ini perlu update berkelanjutan, yuk lanjutkan post bermanfaat ini

Comment

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. Peacock Free Trial

Comment

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Peacock Free Trial

Comment

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Peacock Free Trial

Comment

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Peacock Premium Free Trial

Comment

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us DirecTV Stream free trial

Comment

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Paramount Plus Free Trial

Comment

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Logo Maker

Comment

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. Youtube Logo Maker

Comment

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. SVG Creator

Comment

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job svg converter

Comment

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. svg free

Comment

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. svg to png

Comment

Working...
                              X