Aneesah Morrow Transferring to LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aneesah Morrow Transferring to LSU

The reigning national champ LSU Tigers could be also much better come following period. A week after Hailey Van Lith, the No. 1 player in the transfer portal, revealed she would certainly be transferring to LSU, DePaul's Aneesah Morrow, the No. 2 player in the portal, revealed she also would be heading to Baton Rouge to play for Kim Mulkey. # 24 New Home West Weeks Jersey. COMMITTED If you're not acquainted with Morrow's game yet, you'll discover quickly enough. Morrow was top-10 in 2014 in the nation in both racking up (24 points per game) and rebounds (12 per game). She was an All-American last year for DePaul and has 53 double-doubles in 66 career games. "As a real rival, I constantly desired for playing for a top-tier program," Morrow stated. "LSU's rich background, assistance and enthusiasm for all sports groups captured my attention. The environment on my official check out was electrical, and the follower base is unbelievably passionate about their group. I was attracted to this type of atmosphere due to the fact that I have actually always dreamed about betting an university that had that. In addition, the opportunity to play in the SEC against several of the nation's ideal groups. "LSU's definitely packed heading right into the 2023-2024 season. The Tigers have 3 All-Americans on the roster in Morrow, Van Lith, and Angel Reese. They likewise restore numerous crucial items from this previous season's champion group like Kateri Poole, Last-Tear Poa, and Flau'jae Johnson. Oh and in addition to all that they're additionally inviting in the No. 1 recruiting class highlighted by Louisiana's very own Mikaylah Williams. The 2024 Final Four is arranged for the weekend of April 5 in Cleveland if you want to start taking a look at resorts https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com/Br...son_Jersey-338. Something informs me LSU will be back.

Malik Nabers Jersey
Working...
X