Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamar Jackson contract rumors How Jalen Hurts deal compares to reported Ravens offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Jackson contract rumors How Jalen Hurts deal compares to reported Ravens offer

Will Jalen Hurts actually help heal the Ravens-Lamar Jackson relationship?The Eagles quarterback became the latest NFL pa ser to sign for big money, inking a new Ray Nitschke Jersey deal on April 17. Jackson, though, remains waiting for a new deal, but Hurts' pact may shine some more light on how close the Ravens are to getting a deal done with their star pa ser.According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Ravens' contract offer to Jackson was at least similar when it comes to guarantees, including a reported contract offer from before the 2022 season.MORE: Appearing on Monday's "Pat McAfee Show," Rapoport broke down some of the particulars surrounding Baltimore's offer:Comparing the offer to Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts new contract is complicated. But clarity: Davante Adams Jersey Hurts: $179.3M guaranteed for injury.Lamar: $175M guaranteed for injury.$200M becomes guaranteed for skill, injury, cap in March 2026. So $175M guaranteed, becomes $200M. Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) "The deal that the Ravens offered Lamar Jackson was pretty strong..$200M was the Gerhard De Beer Jersey total guaranteed and the $133M was guaranteed on a shorter deal" Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) "I believe the guarantees is, like, that would have kicked in in the second year," Rapoport said. "So I don't know if it was $200 million guaranteed upon signing, I believe it was like a later-year trigger if I remember correctly."MORE: Rapoport is saying that the $200 million guaranteed was on the table for Jackson, but it wouldn't have come to the table until March 2026 e sentially, three years after signing. Jackson would get $175 million guaranteed for injury immediately while the extra $25 million wouldn't kick in for a few years.Side-by-side comparison T.J. Slaton Jersey of Jalen Hurts deal with the Eagles and the Ravens offer to Lamar Jackson last September (per )TOTAL VALUEJH: $255MLJ: $250MFULL GTD AT SIGNINGJH: $110MLJ: $133MTOTAL GTDJH: $179.3MLJ: $200M Sarah Ellison (@sgellison) In March, Jackson seemingly laughed off the idea that with the Ravens, instead saying he Malik Taylor Jersey was offered three years and $133 million, which was fully guaranteed.Jackson remains negotiating for a new deal, and is doing so without an agent. It seems as though he has plenty of agency when it comes to money matters, though.
Working...
X