Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find a trustworthy and legal Forex broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find a trustworthy and legal Forex broker?

1: Don't listen to the affiliate marketers on here looking to bring in volume on behalf of their links. This will often be a conflict of interest, as they will get paid if you sign up through their link.

2: Regulation is key, but good regulation is more important. Look for brokers regulated by the FCA, FINRA, or Swiss regulations; their compliance is higher than others; don't go for Caribbean or offshore nation regulators. If you have any doubts, send me links.

3: Don't listen to social media advertising; as one person says here, a high social media presence is often a sign of a heavily marketed but unregulated white-label broker.

4: Look At the bottom of their website; this will indicate who regulates the brokerage. Once you have checked this, they will have a number, and you can double-check whether this is correct on the relevant regulator's website. You can check which brokerages have been fined on some regulators' websites and how much.

5: Forex brokerage comparison websites can only partially be trusted, as many brokers employ people to rate their brokerage falsely.

Overall, just be very careful. Regulation can be a gray area, and by far, the most important thing in Forex trading is that you find a safe, highly regulated broker; otherwise, you can be handing your money to offshore boiler rooms, and you definitely will not see it again.

First, you can check on highly active forums for this; if you fail, you can talk to any professional trader. I recommend using FreshForex broker because they have been on the marketplace for more than 17 years and have some special features, like giving a 99 $ welcome bonus to new company clients.​

Comment

Also, always check your broker on Brokersview and ForexPeaceArmy..

Comment

The first step is to research the broker thoroughly. Look for brokers that are regulated by a reputable regulatory body, as this will ensure that your broker is trustworthy and reliable.

Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services in Hooksett NH

Comment

Working...
        X