Childhood Memories: Favorite Games on 64-Bit Consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood Memories: Favorite Games on 64-Bit Consoles

Hey everyone! I recently stumbled upon my old Nintendo 64 console while cleaning out my attic, and it brought back so many memories of playing games on it as a child. I was wondering if anyone else here played 64-bit consoles when they were younger? If so, what was your favorite game?

Hi there! I definitely played n64 console​ as a kid, and one of my all-time favorite games on the Nintendo 64 was "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." I spent countless hours exploring the vast world of Hyrule, solving puzzles, and battling enemies—it was such an immersive and unforgettable gaming experience. Another favorite of mine was "Super Mario 64." It was mind-blowing at the time to see Mario transition from 2D to 3D, and the game's innovative level design and platforming mechanics still hold up today.

Comment

Hi there! I also have fond memories of playing 64-bit consoles as a child, and one of my favorite games on the Nintendo 64 was "GoldenEye 007." It was one of the first first-person shooters I ever played, and I have countless memories of epic multiplayer battles with friends.

Comment

Working...
      X